Monday, April 18, 2011

My Home

And the fundamental question to our reality on earth is this. Do we live in a society or do we live in an economy?

I don't believe the two will ever mix comfortably. It pains me that people would view our world in terms of economic outcome let alone judgement of ones fellows by their net worth.

Irrespective of the fluctuation of a notional currency or economic deficit, we still have the capacity to sustain ourselves at life without the necessity of commoditization.

Is greed and power lust that ingrained in us by Madison Avenue?

Gosh I hope not.

Come round for a coffee, say hi. Both are free

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hey Miko,

Definitely an economic society and world
my friend.
One in which we either sink or swim. Unfortunately.

Trust you are well.

Jules.